Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Who's Two?



Logan officially turned two today, although he entered his terrible two's about 9 months ago. Logan and I had fun tonight, we went to Macdonald's for dinner and then we went shopping to find a Tonka truck for Logan. We ended up finding a police Hummer at the local Costco (Pictures are attached). Logan is sleeping with his new truck in his crib, he did not want to let it go.
Here is some video of Logan also, nothing special,(except for the fact that Logan does say Daddy if you listen closely.) I am just trying to figure out how all of this blog stuff works.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Imagine my utter joy and exhalation when I opened up your blog this morning and saw new material. Now that I know you update on a 6 month basis, I won't quiver with anticipation each week when I check your blog for new material. Now I know that don't need to quiver until May.

Seth Ollerton said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun b-day with Logan. Reading your fun blogs makes me more excited to be a dad. We need to get together this holiday season. When Jesse and Katie get into town let's plan a night out to a restaurant or something. Peace!

Jess said...

IN addition to saying Daddy in this video I think there is an almost sub-verbal chant of "Aunt Jessica Rocks" you should really listen more closely.