Sunday, December 7, 2008

Logan's B-Day & Mom's Tree































Logan turned three on Friday the 5th. To celebrate we went up to the festival of trees to see Mom's tree and then we went out to dinner at Pei Wei with Dad Chris & their friends. We had to get home early in order to prepare for the big birthday bash at Chucky Cheese's on Saturday. ( I'll bet you can guess what my next post will be about.) We had some yummy cupcakes that Meleesa and I made for Logan and then we opened gifts. Logan recieved a "Cars" blanket that lights up from Meleesa and a Basketball hoop form me. More to come on the big B-Day bash at Chucky Cheese's shortly.
Peace,
Adam & Logan
P.S. I just noticed that James' doll was missing from the picture, I am not sure where it was.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I couldn't help but notice in the picture of the dolls, Matthew is lifting up my skirt.

Elizabeth said...

Every time we went and looked at the dolls - James doll was kicked away from the rest. Maybe there are some boyscout haters out there :)

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

The Smiths are looking forward to the Chuck-e-cheese pics. Do they still have that gorilla who plays the keyboard and is sometimes missing an eye?

Seth Ollerton said...

Good to see your updates and posts. I never talk to you, my fault, so it's nice to see what you and Logan are up to.

-Seth