Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where the wild things are!!












When Logan, Emily and I went to see Monsters vs Aliens (great movie) a couple of weeks ago it was to my great surprise to see this trailer.  We saw it again last night when we went to see Earth. (another good show)

Here is the link,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--N9klJXbjQ

I have never been so excited to see a movie in my entire life!! It sounds incredibly stupid but every time I see the trailer, I get a little tiery eyed. I have a ton of memories wrapped around this book and every time Logan and I read it (it is our favorite book to read before bed) I can't help but think of 2 very important people to me, my Mom and Kirsten. We won't go into the mushy details behind why this book reminds me of my Mom and Kirsten, just want you to know that I love you Kirsten.  Cant wait for October 16th.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

This book is an absolute must for every child. It truly is a fantastic book that shows the power and potential of imagination. I am glad I am part of the good memories it brings for you and Logan.

If things work out, I should be back in the States by October 16th, so don't see it with out me.

I had to find out who sings the song on the movie trailer. Arcade Fire, a band I have always liked. It is a great song.

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

I love that book too. I need to buy the cute little stuffed animals for my classroom. I think my all-time favorite book as a kid though was The Story of Ping, about this poor little fishing duck who gets hit with a stick. I don't know what that says about me -- probably something bizarre.

Mike said...

Hey Adam, Happy Birthday. Sorry we didn't get the card into the mail to you today. We'll do it tomorrow. The card is hilarious. Try to do some ab crunches these next few days to prepare yourself for the ab-breaking laughter.

Jess said...

The preview made me cry. Partly because I love that book and partly because I love Arcade Fire so much.