Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wasatch Mountain Lake Course

I am officially a Ranger Rick, I hit balls perfectly all week long on the range and then when I get on the course it all falls apart. I hit the Lake Course at Wasatch Mountain yesterday with Orlando and Kirk It started out perfect, I chipped in from just off the back of the green for birdie on the first hole and ended up shooting 4 over on the front. The back nine was not nealry as much fun I ended up 5 over and considered giving up golf for the last two holes. On a lighter note, Logan loves to go to the driving range with me, we bought him a little 5 iron so that he can hit balls. The best thing about Logan is that everything is golf now, he swings everything like it is a golf club. He loves to watch the European Tour on the golf channel when we get up at 6:30 a.m on Saturday's and Sunday's.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Adam,

Fabulous! I will add your blog to my list of favorite websites to visit. I visit Raquel's, Elizabeth's at least once a day. It is how I say connected. You will have to get Raquel to help you load pictures of yourself on the golf course.

Kirsten

Jess said...

You need to put some pictures on this blog. It is boring without any.
Happy Birthday