Saturday, May 5, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays get me down

Hello,
I know that I stole that line from some old CD that Dad would listen to, but, here it is Saturday morning and for once I don't have homework or class yet I am stuck writing on my blog instead of playing golf. I am hoping that it will clear up a little later on so I can at least hit some range balls. (I have to prepare myself for the golf marathon that Matt and I will be participating in this coming weekend.) Matt and I are planning on playing 108 holes of golf in about a 72 hour period. This is what I call a true vacation. (Thanks Matt for setting up all of the golf.) Hope that everyone is doing well, and for all of those adoring fans (a.k.a My Sisters) I will have some pictures from the trip next week.
Adam

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yes, I want to see a picture of the flag at each hole. Meaning, there should be 108 pictures to load onto this blog! Proof of this amazing feat should be provided so that we know you are not just talking big!

Don't over dose on golf...if that is possible for you to do.

Alaina said...

That "old CD" would be the Carpenters... best music EVER to listen to as a kid growing up. Now we have something in common.