Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Cruise 2008







Logan and I met up with with my Dad and Chris to attend the Halloween Cruise down the Provo River. We first went out and got some dinner at Hogi Yogi and then headed out on the great adventure. Luckily for all of us Chris carries cash or we would have been "up the river without a paddle." Get it!! Up the river!! they didn't accept cards! (LOL!! sorry I couldn't pass up the opportunity. you can tell that hanging out with Dad, a little of his sense of humor rubbed off, but I feel better now.) A good time was had by all, we even convinced them to allow me to climb the wall for free!! Twice!! (and by we I mean Chris. She used the whole, "I used to be in your ward" excuse, being a mormon pays off every now and again. LOL!!)
I guess I also feel obligated to plug the Halloween Cruise, if you live somewhere near Provo it is well worth the $6.00 per person
Thanks Dad & Chris.
Peace out,
Adam

5 comments:

mike and chenoa said...

Dumb question, but is the Provo River really "cruisable"? Glad to see you're updating your blog! Logan is cute as ever!

Elizabeth said...

Matt is wondering if the recent family changes is because you swiched teams? I personally think it is great that you have started to use teen girl talk on your blog. :) No, but really, we love seeing pics and hearing how you are. We are coming to Utah for matts b-day in Nov. - want to play golf with him so I dont have to?

Jess said...

The second coming is nigh as is apparent by the fact that you updated your blog.

Jess said...

PS you never called me back:(

Kirsten said...

I love that you shop at stores where you can buy one big brown sweatshirt and one small brown sweatshirt. I look forward to more pictures with coordinated father/son outfits.